Published by Max Reichenthal on August 12, 2015
There are a number of reasons why a customer will opt for quality iron and metal products from Texas Iron and Metal rather than from other Houston, Texas metal suppliers. We are a well-established company that has offered Houston contractors, engineers, infrastructure developers and manufacturing firms high-quality products for nearly a century. Our company is a respected name in matters iron and metal throughout Texas and beyond.
Texas Iron and Metal is a BBB accredited enterprise. We are known for out commitment to customer satisfaction, high quality production standards and overall competencies. Our market dominance can be traced back for more than 70 years, and our transparent business have earned us the trust of customers. We pride ourselves on customer loyalty and customer retention at Texas Iron and Metal.
Updated by Max Reichenthal on September 14, 2015
Texas Iron and Metal stands apart from its competitors in the ability to provide customers with a large selection of prime and Less-than-Prime items. Texas Iron and Metal has been a trusted metal and steel supplier in the Houston area since 1939 and prides itself on an http://samonika-demo.mybigcommerce.com/excellent customer satisfaction record.
Texas Iron and Metal guarantees top-notch service with:
- Fast delivery times, either same day or next day
- Quality prime and less than prime steel products
- Guarantee cut-to-size for your custom orders.
- Hard-to-find materials
Texas Iron and Metal also welcomes your surplus steel. Count on Texas Iron and Metal to carry the materials you need to get the job done right.
Updated by Max Reichenthal on December 15, 2015
When you partner with the right metal supply company, you get what you need, when you need it, and without spending more than the fair market price. You also enjoy one easy point of contact for personalized customer service and quicker turn around. At Texas Iron and Metal, we strive to be the ‘right metal supplier’. We do this by going beyond our competitors with the following distinctions:
- History. We know what it’s like to be both a startup of one as well as a company servicing a regional area. That’s because our business started way back in the 1920s, with one man buying and selling metal from the bed of his pickup truck. His American dream for a strong, trusted supply business flourished to become a veritable steel powerhouse in terms of surplus metals. Our near-century of growth is testimony of our ability to always keep up with demand and strong customer service.
- Breadth of supplies. One of the biggest lessons we’ve learned in our history is that the best Houston suppliers are equipped to provide for all their clients’ metal needs, no matter how big, small or unusual. After all, if your project needs something different midway, re-negotiating contracts because your current supplier isn’t equipped to handle the new demands is a waste of time, money, and effort. At Texas Iron and Metal, we have a wide range of supplies to match your demand, even when that demand changes mid-project.
- Fast delivery time. Our motto is customer satisfaction, and one of the biggest ways we follow through on that is with exceptionally fast order turnaround. We’re often able to fulfill your order within 24 hours and have it delivered straight to the project site.