We Want You!
Texas Iron & Metal is one of the oldest and most respected providers of Prime and Less-than-Prime©
steel and pipe in Houston. We are proud of the people we work with and our company’s reputation. As a dynamic, fast-paced organization, we are always looking for qualified and talented individuals to share and implement our ongoing mission to provide a special Texas Iron & Metal experience to all of our customers.
We supply these benefits to our valued team members:
- Self-directed 401(k) with 100% matching
- Profit-sharing retirement plan (self-directed)
- Health, life, dental and optical insurance
- Paid personal days, vacation days and holidays
- A company culture that rewards positive attitudes and promotes personal development
- A workplace that has never experienced layoffs
- Challenging and fulfilling professional career opportunity
Inventory Control Coordinator
The purpose of this position will be to assure that all inventory transactions are accurately processed and inventory verification processes are being conducted. The end result will be having an inventory program in place and in a manner that everyone who reviews the data can do so with trust in its accuracy. The main responsibilities of the Inventory Control Coordinator will be to assure all materials are received in the proper timeframe, transferred accurately, maintain an accurate inventory through cycle counting, and conducting physical inventories. Since this position will work closely with co-workers and vendors on a daily basis, communication and diplomacy are a critical component of this position.