We Want You!Texas Iron & Metal is one of the oldest and most respected providers of Prime and Less-than-Prime© steel and pipe in Houston. We are proud of the people we work with and our company’s reputation. As a dynamic, fast-paced organization, we are always looking for qualified and talented individuals to share and implement our ongoing mission to provide a special Texas Iron & Metal experience to all of our customers.
We supply these benefits to our valued team members:
- Self-directed 401(k) with 100% matching
- Profit-sharing retirement plan (self-directed)
- Health, life, dental and optical insurance
- Paid personal days, vacation days and holidays
- A company culture that rewards positive attitudes and promotes personal development
- A workplace that has never experienced layoffs
- Challenging and fulfilling professional career opportunity
Some of the responsibilities for this key position include:
- Material is received in a timely manner.
- Determine and facilitate the movement of inventory.
- Assure that all material is stored in proper locations.
- Manage and conduct physical inventory and cycle counts
- Assure inventory accuracy at all of our locations.
- Recommend ways in which we can improve.
- College degree required
- 2 to 4 years inventory management experience
- Detail oriented with keen problem solving skills
- Knowledgeable on Excel and Word.
- A positive ‘can do” attitude with a great work ethic.