Submit a Review
Texas Iron & Metal is committed to making our customers’ experience highly satisfactory. We strive to exceed expectations and provide the highest level of service to our customers. It is through testimonials and reviews that we identify ways to continue providing superior service. We kindly ask that you leave a review about your experience. Your feedback is invaluable to our team and to individuals considering Texas Iron & Metal for prime and surplus steel and pipe, as well as industrial, warehouse and metal working equipment.
PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE BY FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS BELOW.
INFORMATION TO COMMENT ON
- When you arrived, did someone greet you and ask how they could help you?
- Who did you work with and how satisfactory was their level of service?
- Was the sales associate who assisted you knowledgeable?
- How would you describe the extensiveness of the inventory?
- Was the material you were looking for available?
- Was your order pulled and loaded in a timely manner?
- Was the entire purchasing process efficient?
- Excellent Care ★★★★★
- Good Care ☆★★★★
- Fair Care ☆☆★★★
- Below Average Care ☆☆☆★★
- Poor Care ☆☆☆☆★
DIRECTIONS TO WRITE A GOOGLE REVIEW
- Go to the Google Review page.
- Click the “Write a Review” button in the top right corner. If you are on a mobile device, scroll down until you see the “Reviews” section.
- Select the number of stars to rate your experience (if you are asked to sign in to Google first, please proceed to Step 4).
- Sign into your Google account or click “Create Account”. On a mobile device, click “More Options” and select “Create New Account”. Follow the directions to create an account (this takes about 2-3 minutes), and then write and publish your review.